Don't wanna make me poor, but nobody will read. Ok. Well, my name is Bianca, 15 years old, live in Rio de Janeiro - Brazil, and yes,
I don't believe that I do it but
I'm in the photos ↑.
- I am a Christian, evangelical, has attended the Baptist Church. I love and serve God with all my heart, He is above anything else in my life
, and I may not demostre this sometimes, so I'm making it clear here.
- My parents are together, and I have two sisters. I have a best friend, I have other friends too, but she
is my best friend, or better, crisp forever, and don't touch her because I'm very jealous. I'm not very good in relationships, or make friends, but it wouldn't work for me to have many friends. I'm extremely homely, rather be at home on the computer than do anything. I love chocolate, pizza (of course) and could drink all the soda in the world. I've tried dieting, but never did, but I'm not much of fat.
- I'm currently married to Jonny Buckland and I love him. We are doing well, though he know that I have a passion for Chris Martin. He's hoping I get over it (never will). Yes, I'm serious.
- I love music. You think, "Oh sure, everyone loves music", but seriously, I love music, can't live without, I'm not exaggerating. The worst thing that could happen to me would go deaf, it would be better to die, because I would get very depressed. I love to sing and do guitar lessons since february this year. I bought my guitar recently, his name is Jonny.
- I'm Coldplayer, as you may have noticed. Not only because of the songs (as if that were not reason enough), but for what they are. And I love every member of the band and everything, finally I really love them. And I think I'm a little more mature compared to girls my age, but when it comes to them I look like a girl of eight years, I feel very silly, I'm feeling pretty silly now. So don't come in my ask to speak ill of my babies, if you do not enjoy them, ok, stay quiet. And if you Coldplayer, I beg you, come to my ask, I'll love talking about them. AND IF YOU ARE FROM COLDPLAY.TUMBLR, MOTHER OF GOD HUG ME, COME IN MY ASKBOX FOR I SAY HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU (you know, hope is the last to die).
¾ - I've always been a nerd in the class. I have no idea what I'll do when they finish their studies or profession I will follow.
Well, that's it for now, if I remember anything else I put here. Hug to those who read until the end.